Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Doing sql queires from ScriptedDataSource
grather
<p>I have a few reports that I would like to do by creating my own sql and processing the result</p><p> </p><p>To do this I need to have a Database connection. I can make my own before the query.</p><p> </p><p>But it seems the best way would to make use of a Connection Pool.</p><p> </p><p>Does the Ihub have a connection pool that I could access from a scripted datasource?</p><p> </p><p>If it does what do I need to do.</p><p> </p><p>Gary Rather</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Not sure if this pooling is available from a scripted datasource, but you might look into this part of the documentation that talks about setting up the iHub connection pooling.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3/help/BIRTDesigner/index.html#page/DAG/iHub_Connecting_Data_Sources.15.15.html'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3/help/BIRTDesigner/index.html#page/DAG/iHub_Connecting_Data_Sources.15.15.html</a></p>
;
grather
<p>On the iHub where is this</p><p>Log in to Configuration Console, choose Advanced view, then choose Server Configuration Templates.</p><p> </p><p>What is the Configuration Console.</p><p> </p><p>I have the iportal url.</p><p> </p><p>and the SystemConsole url</p><p> </p><p>What is the Configuration Console?</p>
mwilliams
<p>Configuration Console was part of iHub2 and iServer. I'm looking into this to see if there is an updated doc.</p>
grather
<p>So any ideas how to get setup and use a Database connection pool for ScriptedDatasets</p>