Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Viewer toolkit ERROR
krete
<p>Please help</p><p> </p><p>I have tried installing BIRT viwer toolkit and when deploying I keep getting error. And I understand it, because with the war file there is not WEB-INF/partitions.tld file. What should i Do?</p><p> </p><div>10-Jun-2014 14:30:52.804 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servl</div><div>et.TldScanner.scanJspConfig Failed to process TLD with path [/<strong>[color=#ff0000;]WEB-INF/partitions[/color]</strong></div><div><strong>[color=#ff0000;].tld] and URI [/partitions][/color]</strong>. The specified path does not exist.</div><div>10-Jun-2014 14:30:52.805 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servl</div><div>et.TldScanner.scanJspConfig Failed to process TLD with path [/WEB-INF/system.tld</div><div>] and URI [/system]. The specified path does not exist.</div><div>and this list keeps going....</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>These should not affect the BIRT Viewer Toolkit at all, I don't believe, so you should be able to ignore the warnings. Are you experiencing problems running designs?</p>
krete
<p>Thank you so much for replying. I got over this problem - I downloaded the supported tomcat and java.</p><p> </p><p>All ok!</p>
mwilliams
<p>Great to hear!</p>