Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group heading in cross tab
Ka Lai
<p>Hello</p><p> </p><p>I create the example report with cross tab from Eclipse help (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?nav=/8'>http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?nav=/8</a>)
. I add country to show as a header. But my list looks like this:</p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Take a look at the rptdesign I've attached. The duplicates need to be removed, but this might be a good starting place for you. I'll let you know when I have this looking more like your screenshot
</p>
Ka Lai
<p>Hello Kristopher</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for your report. I got it now.</p><p> </p><p>I created a report variable "LastCountry". I put the expression in the visibility of Country like state in your report:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">if(data["COUNTRY"] != vars["LastCountry"]) { vars["LastCountry"] = data["COUNTRY"]; false;}else{ true;}</pre><p>Every time the Country changed, it will be shown. Otherwise only the State is shown.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks a lot.</p>
kclark
<p>No problem, glad you've got it working now!
</p>
Ka Lai
<p>Hello</p><p> </p><p>If I change the group width, then the calculated cells are not arranged anymore, see attachment.</p><p> </p><p>How can I change the group width without changing the other width.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for your help.</p>
Ka Lai
<p> ^_^ Yay</p><p> </p><p>I figured it out. If I change the property "Width" by selecting the crosstab cell of the group and enter the value instead of change it with the mouse, then the calculated cell are not blowing up.</p>
kclark
<p>Thanks for the update! If you have the time this would make a great devshare if you've got an example.</p>