Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Landscape problem
Ramprasad
<p>Hi everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I am using Birt 4.2</p><p>I am facing a problem with landscape orientation.</p><p> </p><p>I have 45 records. every record consists 11 columns. Our requirement is like</p><p> </p><p>In page1</p><p>subject v1 v2 v3</p><p>s1 1 2 3</p><p>s2 1 2 3</p><p>s3 1 2 3 </p><p> </p><p>in page2</p><p>subject v4 v5 v6</p><p>s1 4 5 6</p><p>s2 4 5 6</p><p>s3 4 5 6</p><p> </p><p>We have no any problem with this in Auto and Portrait Orientation. But with Landscape.</p><p>Any solution can helps us a lot. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ramprasad
<p>We got a solution for this.</p><p>We have to set Page Break interval 40 for Portrait and 25 for Landscape orientation. We have change this interval value depending upon the no of rows displayed for every page.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ramprasad.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Sorry for the delayed response. Glad you found a solution. Let us know whenever you have questions.
</p>