Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic copy tables by scripting
arish
<p>Hi!</p><p> </p><p>My report starts with one table with its own properties and style.</p><p>I would like to, in order to a parameter, clone this table (a dynamic number of times) changing only one filter.</p><p>The rest of the table i would like to be the same.</p><p>I dont know how to do this. I have searched in docs class of BIRT.</p><p>My intention is to do something like this (in the initialize method of the report):</p><p> </p><p>T1 = reportContext.getReportRunnable().designHandle.getDesignHandle().findElement("T1")
T2 = T1.copy().setExtendsName("T2")</p><p>.... Change the one filter of T2 ......
reportContext.getReportRunnable().designHandle.getDesignHandle().getBody().add(T2)</p><p> </p><p>But obviously it doesnt work.</p><p> </p><p>Someone can give me any idea? I really need it.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
arish
<p>any idea, please?</p>