Landscape problem
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi everyone,</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am using Birt 4.2</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am facing a problem with landscape orientation.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I have 85 records. every record consists 12 columns. Our requirement is like</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">In page1</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">subject v1 v2 v3</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s1 1 2 3</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s2 1 2 3</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s3 1 2 3 </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">in page2</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">subject v4 v5 v6</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s1 4 5 6</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s2 4 5 6</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s3 4 5 6</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">We have no any problem with this in Auto and Portrait Orientation. But with Landscape.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Any solution can helps us a lot. </p>