<div><p> </p><p>Hello everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I'm facing a problem with the crosstab scripting. I used <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.fr/2010/02/birt-crosstab-scripting.html'>this post</a> to try to manage that but I can't manage to change anything on my crosstab cell. My final goal is to display a right border if the content of the cell is > XX.</p><p> </p><p>For now, I'm just trying to change anything like a background color on a cell ID. The cell ID I use is one of the column header.</p><p> </p><p>I put that code in the "onCreate" of the Crosstab script :</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">/** * Called when crosstab cell is being created. * *
@param cellInst * ICrosstabCellInstance *
@param reportContext * IReportContext */function onCreateCell( cellInst, reportContext ){if( cellInst.getCellID( ) == 1108){cellInst.getStyle( ).setBackgroundColor("Orange");}}</pre></div><p>I've also tried to put it in the script of the cell. Of course none of this solution works and this cell stays just as default. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Any idea ?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance ! </p>