Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Blank Parameter Selection Page
UtahJerry
<p>I have reports that run correctly in the commercial version (Actuate 10) and Open Source BIRT 2.6.1. I need to upgrade the Open Source versions of the reports to 3.7.1, but when I run them, the parameter selection pages all come up empty. </p><p> </p><p>There was an earlier post suggesting using an external browser. I tried that with IE, Firefox and Chrome, but still get an empty parameter selection page.</p><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
egau
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I had this problem and I'm not quite sure what really corrected it but I uninstall all IE 10 upgrades. You should try to do that too. Now I have IE without any modules and my version is 10.0.9200.16921.</p><p> </p><p>Tell me if this resolved your problem cause I'm not really sure this was the solution ^^</p>