Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
changing the table header by script
Plmoiu
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I'm trying to change the header of my table by using a script but it doesn't work.</p><p>For example, I have "group1" on the header and some contents in the details. What I try to do is when I have too much row in my table, I get anoter page and on this page I want to change the header from "group1" to "group1 (next)"</p><p>Any idea ?</p><p> </p><p>thanks in advance for your help</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Take a look at the example I've attached. You should be able to modify it to your needs
</p>
Plmoiu
<p>Hi Kristopher,</p><p> </p><p>First of all thank you very much for your answer!</p><p>I tried the report but it's doesn't work as expected. In the first page I have my country "France" and in the second page I also have "France". What I would like to do is to have "France continued..." in the second page. Is there a way to do it ?</p><p>Thank you again for your help!</p>
kclark
<p>What version of BIRT are you using and how are you viewing the report? It works with "France continued" on my end on 4.3.1 going out to the webviewer on an external browser (Chrome).</p>
Plmoiu
<p>Hi <span style="font-size:14px;">Kristopher,</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">I was using an old version but I switched to 4.3.2. I'm using pdf</span> view on firefox and I still have the same problem (with 4.3.2).</p><p>I've attached the pdf</p>
kclark
<p>Are you going directly to PDF from the designer? The PDF needs to be created in separate run and render tasks. If you go directly to PDF from the designer then they are combined. Try going from the designer -> web viewer -> export to PDF.</p>
Plmoiu
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I was going directly to the PDF from the designer. Now it's working well !!</p><p>Thank you very much for your help!</p>
kclark
<p>You're welcome!
</p>