Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Word section break at the middle of the page
spirt
<p>Hi! I have a report that has a lot of tables with different information in it. When I export this report to DOC format BIRT Viewer exports it with page breaks in the middle of pages. I tried to set pageBreaksInterval of each table to different values. Also I tried to set avoid page breaks on each table and master page but it didn't help. Can someone help me? Is there any way to tell the BIRT to do not insert section Breaks at all. By the way when I run report as A DOC under Eclipse there are no page breaks. Thanks in advance.</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>What version of BIRT are you using ?</p><p>can you upload a short example based on the classic model db or with a flatfile datasource ?</p>