Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cascading parameters default value problem
hugoscp1
<p>hello,</p><p>i am having a problem with a cascading parameter that i created. I have 2 parameters inside of the cascading parameter and its a single data set, and both of them have default values. The problem is when i select a value of the first parameter (it refreshes) and the second parameter loses the default value ((Todos Pontos Entrega)) why? how can i maintaint the default value? by script? and if so, how is the script?</p><p> </p><p>cascading parameter group name: Cliente - Ponto Entrega</p><p> </p><p>Parameters:</p><p> </p><p>CL: default value: (Todos Clientes)</p><p>PE: defalut value: (Todos Pontos Entrega) </p><p> </p><p>thank you</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I'm not sure you can do this because of the nature of cascading parameter. I think you'd have to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/blog/45/entry-453-custom-parameter-pages/'>build
a custom parameter page</a> for this.</p>