Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating My First BIRT Report
screspo
<p>Hello everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I am creating a BIRT report in RTC where I want to compare the number of tickets submitted every month compared to the number of tickets resolved every month. My data set has columns such as created date, resolved date, id, and some custom columns created month, resolved month, and resolved so that I can use those for the bar chart. I tried having the resolved tickets and created tickets in the same bar graph but I cannot seem to get that to work properly.</p><p> </p><p>Please look at the attachment for the charts that I currently have</p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
<p>moving to Designing BIRT reports forum</p>
mwilliams
So, you just want both series to be in the same chart? Did you already select the dropdown next to the y-axis in the select data tab of the chart editor and add a second series?