Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Convert BIRT table to grid
bobanpraj
<p>Currently I'm working over a birt report with a table to display data. Now, i want to convert the same thing to grid, which provides better viewing and analysing capability. So, is there any easy way (in editing the XML or something) to convert the whole table to grid? Meanwhile, the complete data remains the same.</p><p> </p><p>NB: I havn't yet used a bit with grid, never ever! Also m bit newbie to birt. So pardon me if I'm spiting out anything rubbish.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi, </p><p> </p><p>As far as I know it's not possible.</p><p>The thing is that with a simple drag and drop you can move the element inside a table to a grid.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>However, grid and table are totaly different components They works differently.</p><p>I don't know how your actual report looks like, but it's possible that at the end, the new one won't work as expected.</p>
bobanpraj
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GLO_FR" data-cid="128696" data-time="1403098652"><div><p>Hi, </p><p> </p><p>As far as I know it's not possible.</p><p>The thing is that with a simple drag and drop you can move the element inside a table to a grid.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>However, grid and table are totaly different components They works differently.</p><p>I don't know how your actual report looks like, but it's possible that at the end, the new one won't work as expected.</p></div></blockquote><p>Okay. Thanks alot for the reply
</p>