Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Japanese Character in pdf report
gwenEcoCompt
<p>I tried to look at the problem in all aspects without any success.</p><p> </p><p>I have a pdf report which contain different graph and try to generate it in japanese.</p><p>Japan text have no problem to be rendered but on the axes of my graph, I don't succeeded to draw japanese character. I have instead some small square. I have the same problem if I generate a doc report</p><p> </p><p>On my local server, I succeded to generate my report but not when I deploy my application on Ubuntu server. </p><p> </p><p>I use the Font sansserif which seems to be connected to Helvetica in my fontConfig.xml</p><p> </p><p>On my server I installed [color=rgb(37,37,37);font-family:monospace, Courier;background-color:rgb(249,249,249);]ttf-takao and ttf-[/color]msttcorefonts.</p><p> </p><p>I am a little surprised that it work for text but not in graphes.</p><p> </p><p>Is it a problem in my font conf on server, or have I to edit fontConfig.xml?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance for your help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jneneman
<p>Hi gwenEcoCompt,</p><p> </p><p>The charts use the fonts available to the Java chart engine. Please check the Java Home you are using in the /jre/lib/fonts directory.</p>
gwenEcoCompt
<p>Many thanks. I finally succeeded to have my japanese characters in graphes.</p><p>Here is my references to configure my jre : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ik2r-myr/kanji/german/linos_g.htm'>http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ik2r-myr/kanji/german/linos_g.htm </a></p>
;