<p>Hi everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I have a bit problem to link the chart with report parameter. I have a report that I design using Actuate Designer Pro version 4.2.3 build v 20131216. This report contain a few parameters and I already publish the report together with the parameter into Birt iHub Visualization with .datadesign format. This report run very nice on the dashboard. But when I try to insert the chart into the dashboard and try to link the chart with parameters, I got a problem. The chart's link allowed to select field instead of parameter. As a result, the parameter only works on report but not the chart. Since my parameter are about date range which are need to select 'Date From' and 'Date to' as the input. So, I did not allowed to select same field in the database for two parameters. And the worst part is I cannot leave the 'Select field' as a default.</p><p> </p><p>Here I attached together the link setting looks like. </p><p> </p><p>The list displayed are the name field in the database not the parameter. Really appreciate to those who help.

</p>