Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Meter chart formatting
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Is there any sample/guide available for speedometer chart formatting. The basic meter chart really looks ugly and I would like to improve its look and feel by playing around with formatting. A couple of issues I am facing is</p><p> </p><p>1) When I run the dashboard, the needle seems to have hidden..what option plays with the needle setting..I cannot find which option makes the needs hidden or visible?</p><p> </p><p>2) There seems to be a lot of white space outside the meter. I would like to utilize the whole space available inside grid and make the speedometer as big as possible inside the grid..How can I do this?</p><p> </p><p>3) Is the region and division possible on the outer circle where we can see the scales and ticks? At the moment I can only see the regioning and division on the inner circle of the meter?</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You can find the API doc to the chart's in BIRT <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/nav/8_0_0'>here</a>
. Are you trying to create your meter chart in the designer or with the Java API's in an application?</p>
Arif shah
<p>Hi Kclark</p><p> </p><p>Many thanks for the doc. Yes, I am trying to create the meter chart in designer. Are there any free extensions available for meter chart?</p><p> </p><p>Arif</p>