Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Formatting Issue with Spudsoft Emitter
svaranasi14
<p>Hi,</p><p>I have a report with multiple tables. Each table has some supporting information about the table right above it in a grid with two columns.</p><p>When I export this using Spudsoft, the table's first two columns (and subsequent columns) are sizing to the size of the grid above it.</p><p> </p><p>I can't put this supporting information in a separate sheet. Each table goes into it's own sheet along with it's supporting info.</p><p> </p><p>Attached is a sample report which illustrates what I am talking about. Look at the Customer_name column resizing to what's above it.</p><p> </p><p>Is there a way for the table's columns not to resize? </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
svaranasi14
<p>Does anyone have any thoughts on this, apart from re-designing the report? I am using Spudsoft to enable multiple sheets as most of our reports have multiple sheets.</p>
newscott
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I think this happens because you have set larger width for the grid's second column.Why cant you give table's width to grid and set preformatted for second column's data i grid?.. By that it wont affect the tables's data which are below.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks..</p>