Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
[BIRT 2.5.0] Table's data displaying in preview but not in pdf report
Jetow
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I'm having trouble trying to display data in my pdf's table.</p><p> </p><p>I have two Eclipse, I work mainly with STS 3.4.0 and use Galileo only for the BIRT designer.</p><p> </p><p>At first, I thought the problem was related with the population of the dataSet's row, but I can see I get the data in debug mode.</p><p>I tried using javascript and not my Java ScriptedDataSetEventAdapter, and I get the data too.</p><p> </p><p>Then, I thought maybe it was the data. So I've put random string in the dataSet's row and it displayed correctly in the Preview, but not in the generated pdf file.</p><p> </p><p>The binding is correct, now my guess is, since I get the table populated in the preview, there's maybe something wrong with my project's dependencies? is that possible?</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Can anyone help me with this issue please? [/color]</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Any way you can set up a simple sample I can run to see the issue?</p>