Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
language check
XFabien
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I want to generate my report to docx and the language will be french.</p><p> </p><p>However, I have set the locale to 'fr_FR' in the beforeFactory event of the report. But after having genrated the report on docx, I opened this report with word, the french could not be recognized by word, the default language is always English, there will have the red underline for the language check eveywhere.</p><p> </p><p>So, is there anyone who know how to do so that word can recognize the language?</p><p>I appreciate very much your help.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Fab</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Is the word output in french just not being understood by Word?</p>
XFabien
<p>Yes, all the output from Actuate Birt can not be understand by Word.</p><p> </p><p>We need to set the language after opening the file all the time.</p>