<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am using ClearQuest 8.0.1 and have designed a report with Birt report designer (3.7.2) under Eclipse. The report generation works fine under Eclipse</p><p>But I got following errors when I try to run this report under my Apache Tomcat 7 with Birt 3.7.2 runtime installed</p><p> </p><div>The following items have errors:</div><p> </p><div><div>Table (id = 198):</div><div><span>- </span>Can not load the report query: 198. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 198. (Element ID:198)<pre>Error.ReportQueryLoadingError2 ( 1 time(s) )detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not load the report query: 198. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 198. (Element ID:198) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DataPresentationEngine.doExecuteQuery(DataPresentationEngine.java:164) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:267) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1939) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ReportItemExecutor.executeQuery(ReportItemExecutor.java:412) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.TableItemExecutor.doExecute(TableItemExecutor.java:72) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ReportItemExecutor.execute(ReportItemExecutor.java:294) at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ContainerExecutor.prepareChildExecutor(ContainerExecutor.java:226)</pre><p>....</p><p> </p><p>I have copied the various jar files from the Clearquest installation directory as decribed by IBM (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21566463#Windows'>here</a>) to the Tomcat WEB-INF/lib directory</p><p> </p><p>Several article speak about the jdbc driver which is missing in the WEB-INF/lib directory, but I have copied it from the ClearQuest directory</p><p> </p><p>Despite several search trial on the web I did not found what is wrong with my configuration</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p> </p><p>Patrick</p></div></div><p> </p>