Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Debugging reports in Linux
rglunt
<p>My hosting company currently has the server my Birt viewer is installed on configured so that you cannot access MySQL remotely....only using localhost. </p><p> </p><p>I am developing and testing my reports on my laptop against a copy of the live MySQL database. My hope was that I could change the database name, login and password on the dataset, save the report and then upload it to the server an it would connect to the live database. However, when I do this I am getting an error 17070 and do not have any more information to debug what is happening. Is there a way for me to find out why this is failing?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I'm guessing you're using the BIRT Viewer Toolkit if you're getting a 17070 error. If so, try looking in the logs located at /<BVT root>/logs/</p>