Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Distinct Sum Calculation
ijjo
<p>I have data like (which is currently displayed in BIRT table):
</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0">Name Amount******** **********A 100B 50 C 60A 100 B 10 C 300 A 10 B 60*********************************</pre><p>
Now, what i need is:
</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0">Total******A = 210B = 120C = 360</pre><p>
Means, I want distinct(based on name field) sum (based on amount), and I want to display those at footer of my BIRT table. Note that number of distinct "name" field is dynamic.
So, can I anyhow make use of the aggregate function (like count or distinct), or any other predefined function in BIRT?
Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>you can create a parameter with the different name of fields you want to use, and afterward use this parameter all over your report.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Here is an example</p>
ijjo
<p>Thank you for your support
.I simply solved it using data cube.</p>