Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Preview 'in progress' bar not showing progress?
aaron.haskins
<p>Hi all,</p><p> </p><p>At work we have Eclipse Juno installed on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and create BIRT reports using this.</p><p> </p><p>For some reason, when clicking Preview the progress bar does not show any progress, it just stays blank. Reports do load in preview, but it would be nice if the progress bar showed some indication that it was doing something. Is there a setting that needs to be set? Will it have something to do with the OS blocking content somewhere?</p><p> </p><p>Now, I have the same setup on my local workstation and the progress bar is working without issue.</p><p> </p><p>All advice appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p> </p><p>Aaron</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What browser are you going out to? I seem to remember someone having a similar problem in internet explorer.</p>
aaron.haskins
<p>Thanks for your reply. Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration is enabled.</p>
aaron.haskins
<p>For anyone interested, I disabled IEC SC and the preview window is now displaying properly.</p>