Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Variable not working in PDFRender
ravi11
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>The pdf file generated using BIRT report viewer toolkit (view report in Birt viewer) and pdf generated using pdf render (view report in pdf) is different from each other.</p><p> </p><p>Is there any bug fix to the pdf emmiter to get page variable value added at Page footer level.</p><p> </p><p>What is the issue here? Why the same rpt design is working in Actuate BIRT report viewer and not in PDF emitter?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post a PDF from each viewer showing the difference? In the mean time I'll try and recreate it on my end and let you know if I can find a solution.</p>
ravi11
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I had attached two documents and I need to get an output which is generated using Birt Viewer.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi</p>
kclark
<p>How old is your download of BVT? I'm using Java 7 and I downloaded BVT this morning to test this. Both viewing the report in my browser > export > PDF and using </p><pre class="_prettyXprint">http://localhost:8080/viewer/run?__report=DynamicFooter.rptdesign&__format=pdf</pre><p>both work for me.</p>
ravi11
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am writing java code based on birt api to export report to a pdf. I know that by using Birt Viewer tool kit its working but i need to do the export job done through PDFRenderOption class. Hope you understand my requirement better now.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi</p>
ravi11
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Any update from your side?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ravi.</p>