Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display a data element on the first page only but at the bottom
Charles Paluda
<p>Hi guys, hopefully someone can help with this. I'm trying to figure out how to get a data element to be displayed at the very bottom of the page and only on the first page. If I don't put it in the footer I can't figure out how to force it to the bottom of the page and it ends up displaying somewhere well above the bottom. The report is a letter so depending on the length of the letter body just sizing a grid and putting the element in it with vertical alignment set to "bottom" doesn't really work well. I know putting it in the footer on the master page will definitely get it to the bottom, but I can't figure out what expression to use in the "visibility" section to get it to hide after the first page. The data item is a string from a query that will only bring back one row and it is displayed with a barcode font with the intent to put the barcode on the first page only.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I haven't tried it, but you should be able to use the pageNumber variable from the visibility section of your data element. So if you took this approach you could write a script that would look something like this to hide it after the first page</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">if(pageNumber > 1) { true;}else{ false;}</pre>