Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Excel worksheet names group group value
dshort1225
<p><span style="font-size:12px;">I am using Actuate BIRT Designer Professional Version: 11.0.4. </span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">I have a table the displays hourly data grouped by date. We are exporting the report to and need each day to display on a separate worksheet and the worksheet should be named the group value. </span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">The separate worksheet requirement has been worked out so all I need to do name the worksheet tabs.</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">I have tried reportContext.setPageVariable( reportContext.PAGE_VAR_PAGE_LABEL, <strong class='bbc'>this</strong>.getValue() ); in OnPageBreak for table and this does not work. </span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Please advise.</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Thank you </span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew L.
<p>See the following link for an example of naming Excel output tabs based on the group levels:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/812-naming-tabs-in-export-to-excel/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/812-naming-tabs-in-export-to-excel/</a></p>
;