Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Where/How to download last BIRT version from svn/git
p.K
<p>Hello,
I would like to build my BIRT web viewer but I am not able to download source code of last BIRT version. I was trying to connect to Git Repository (according to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_to_Build_BIRT_3.7.1.2B_from_GIT.3F'>http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_to_Build_BIRT_3.7.1.2B_from_GIT.3F</a>)
but an error occurred when it was trying to contact that URI. I don't know whether the URI is still live or it was changed.
I will be grateful for any information or advice.</p><p>Thanks</p><p> </p><p>EDIT: Or could you tell me another way how to work with BIRT viewer in eclipse? I need to work with reports in eclipse (when creating them) and test them in my application</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
p.K
<p>I made project from WAR. It is not <span><span>exactly what I want but it works.</span></span></p>
mwilliams
<p>Take a look at the eclipse birt github project.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://github.com/eclipse/birt'>https://github.com/eclipse/birt</a></p><p> </p><p>As
for what you're trying to do in your application, can you give more information?</p>