Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Default to PDF with BIRT 3.7.1
jballnik
<p>Hey Gang,</p><p> </p><p>Is there a way to print the BIRT report as a PDF by default in Maximo 7.5.0.3 or greater (BIRT 3.7.1). I've read previous posts and it looks like the _format parameter worked for BIRT 2.3.2, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this version.</p><p> </p><p>Anyone know?</p><p> </p><p>John</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rdpeterson
<p>I use parameter '__format' (two underscores in front), then set it's default value to 'pdf'. Note you may have problems with reports with hyperlinks in PDF documents intended to run sub-reports from an executed report. I've also been unable to use this with parameter-less reports like ones intended to run from the browser Maximo tool bar by single-click as parameters aren't allowed on tool bar reports.</p>