Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
remove the bar/section showing "showing page 1 of 1" in birtviewer
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>In birtviewer, there are two bars/sections at the top of the report. One has the option like run report, export etc. The one below it shows <strong>go to page</strong> and <strong>showing page 1 of 1</strong></p><p> </p><p>I want to remove this bar/section if there is only one page in the report. How can I do this</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>You can modify the</p><p> </p><p>.webappsbirtwebcontentbirtpagescontrolNavigationbarFragment.jsp</p><p>and adding a<strong> style="display:none"</strong> after the first test</p><p>You can probably set the a<strong>ttributeBean.isShowNavigationbar( )</strong> to false somewhere but I don't know where</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-"><TR <% String imagesPath = "birt/images/"; if( attributeBean.isShowNavigationbar( ) ) { %> HEIGHT="25px" <% } else { %> style="display:none" <% } %> style="display:none"</pre>
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Your solution had worked perfectly earlier. However, that had permanantly hidden the navigationbar. Now my requirement is that if a report has multiple pages, then show the navigationbar otherwise hide it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible to do it from within the report?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't think that is possible to do from within the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Probably if you can get the value of the span "totalPages", you can modify the test and so show the navigation var if the value is greater than 1.</p>