Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
modify parameter with script
hatra
<p>Hi all, </p><p>I need a little help to control a drop down parameter with JavaScript and where it should be applied to. </p><p>I am using Hilios Birt 2.6.2 , </p><p>parameter has two options y and x, I want to say if y selected pass 0 and if x selected pass 1? </p><p>and no other option outside this two selects</p><p> thanks </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I don't know how BIRT 2.6.2 looks like, but in version 3.7.2 in a combo box / list box/ radio button you have the display value and the parameter value. They can be different (display Y / value 0...)</p><p>Otherwise, you can use the javascript Validate event to modify the parameter value</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">if(params["myParam"].value == "x"){ params["myParam"].value = "1"; }else { params["myParam"].value = "0"; };(true);</pre>
hatra
<p>Thanks Glo_Fr
</p>