Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
rows to columns in a table
robssl
<div>Hi!</div><div>I need help to create a cross table where rows to columns change.</div><div>I get to create it but shows me the columns grouped by field. </div><div>I upload an example of a rptdesign and xml file. I do like the first table but in horizontal. </div><div>Thanks in advance.</div><div> </div><div>regards</div><div>Rafa</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Are you looking for the first or second or neither in the image below? If neither, could you be more descriptive of what you're looking for the layout to be? Maybe create an Excel document with the layout of this data in it, then attach that? Thanks.</p>
robssl
<div>Thanks for your answer. </div>
<div>Upload an image of how I want it. </div>
<div>regards</div>
<div> </div>
mwilliams
<p>Here you go. The data cube dimension listname has an attribute added (double click on it in data cube editor to see). This attribute field of name is used in a filter on the crosstab to make sure we only show the listName amounts that we are wanting for each crosstab. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
robssl
<p>Thank you very much for your help, it works perfectly.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Glad I could help. Let us know whenever you have questions.</p>
robssl
<div>I have a question but I think that will be easy for you. </div>
<div>I would like a cell of my report has the format like in the image attached. </div>
<div>Is it possible? </div>
<div>regards</div>
mwilliams
One way is to select the cell that you want to have the background, then, go to the background section in the advanced properties and set the background image to your image. You'll just need to make sure the image is in your workspace.<br><br>Hope this helps.