Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dashboard Data Selector Value for HTML Button
tmontano
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a working dashboard with a few charts that are working with a data object with a data selector that filters documents based on file extension. I would like to implement a button that makes an ajax call to a web-service that updates a database with the extension selected. I have tried numerous things: blank report gadget with an html button that accesses a data binding, a parameter gadget, I also tried linking the data selector gadget to my report but I cannot get the list of fields to showup. What would be the best way to create a button that can access the data selector selection and make an ajax request to a web-service?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet