Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Getting the name of each hierarchy in a group and displaying it in a chart
vctrpal
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a Bar Chart in a report in which optional Y series have a drill down facility.My requirement is that I want to display the drilldown hierarchy in the chart so that the user can understand better.</p>
<p>For example if you check the attached report first it displays the items that are present under <span style="color:#ff0000;">Event Category</span> in the legend. Similarly if you drilldown from Event Category it displays the legend item under <span style="color:#ff0000;">Call Group.</span>Finally it displays the items under <span style="color:#ff0000;">Event Dir</span> in Legend.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I like to display this hierarchy like <span style="color:#ff0000;">Event Category>Call Group>Event Dir </span>in the chart.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help me on above.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> Victor</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You'd like the tree in the legend or simply the selected values within the chart, like, in the title or something? Let me know.