Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
where to keep rptlibrary file?
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Mapit report library to get some google maps charts. It is working ok in designer but when I deploy the reports to birtviewer, the maps are not loading. I think the birtviewer is not reading the library files</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have put the library file in the following locations but it does not wrok</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1) C:\Apache\webapps\Birt\</p>
<p>2) C:\Apache\webapps\Birt\scriptlib\</p>
<p>3) C:\Apache\webapps\Birt\WEB-INF\lib\</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Birt is the home directory for the reports on birtviewer</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In Windows->preferences->Report Design --> Resource</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The path is <Current Project Folder></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone please help me where to put the rptlibrary file BIRT Online Maps.rptlibrary in the birtviewer so that the report can read it and display the map</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you make sure the library is in the same structure from the root resource folder when deployed as it is in the designer? This could be a cause. Let me know.