Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grid or cross tab?
oraBirt
<p>HI, All,</p>
<p>Here is the report should look like:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Type WOClosed WOApproved WOScheduled Maintenance</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Elect 100 200 300 900</p>
<p>Safety 200 300 400 600</p>
<p>Grand Total 300 500 700 1500</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For "WOClosed WOApproved WOScheduled Maintenance" , they are calculated based on different conditions, for example, WOClosed= sum (costA+costB+costC) where the wo.status = 'close'.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does it need java script? or any ideas instead of Grid or cross tab?</p>
<p>Any help is appreciated!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What does the data look like in your dataSet?
oraBirt
<p>Great question, I am not sure how to create the dataset yet. the report requirement is to get data mainly from workorder table, and do the calculation based on different workorder.status, also, it needs to group the results for different categories, like Elect, Safety.</p>
<p>I don't think one query will be able to get all the data with different conditions(maybe it can, but I am not sure how to).</p>
<p>Really appreciate your great help!</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't know how complex are your business rules, but you probably can do a lot of work with SQL orders.</p>
<p>BTW, you can also do more with BIRT computed columns if needed</p>