Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
does mapit work with birtviewer tomcat and Java Platform (JDK) 8u5?
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created few maps using mapit. It works fine in birt designer but does not seem to run in birt viewer. I get a message that Loading Map Please Wait... but the map never loads</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anyone have any experience with this? Please let me know if you have any solutions for this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I haven't tried it yet, I can take a look if you can post an example rptdesign?</p>
Arif shah
<p>This is an example that was available with mapit. It uses a flatfile so I believe you have to change the datsource path to absolute. I was not able to use relative path with flatfiles</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What I have found is that the attached example and all other maps that I created only work in preview in birtviewer but won't work if I use a frameset</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you please look into this and tell me if you are able to run it using birtviewer and frameset</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Arif</p>
loic_malassis
<p>Good Afternoon</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am experiencing a similar problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you find a solution?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Loic</p>