Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing report generation information to callee
Vishnupriya
<p>hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to pass a set of information about the generated BIRT report to the callee.. This information includes</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1. Report Status (Report successfully generated / Report Failed (and the list of errors) )</p>
<p>2. No. of Pages</p>
<p>3. File Size</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way I can access these information thro' scripting or API ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Vishnupriya</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Vishnupriya
<p><sub> </sub></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub>For Page Count, the reflection technique as mentioned in below pages did NOT work for me.. Im not able to get hold of the Report document. It keeps returning NULL. I tried placing the code in BeforeFactory, BeforeRender, AfterRender. No luck, reportDoc NULL always.</sub></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://digiassn.blogspot.hk/2009/07/birt-using-reflection-to-get-total-page.html'>http://digiassn.blogspot.hk/2009/07/birt-using-reflection-to-get-total-page.html</a>
; and </sub></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/15764-get-ireportdocument/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/15764-get-ireportdocument/</a></sub></span></p>
;
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub> </sub></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub> </sub></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub>Thanks,</sub></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><sub>Vishnupriya</sub></span></p>
<p> </p>