Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Use JNDI for creating Report
msp
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to use JNDI for creating birt report.</p>
<p>I have only JNDI URL with me (no database URL,no user name,no password).</p>
<p>Can i create report with only JNDI URL?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any example will be helpful for this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanx</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The JDBC dataset has a JNDI URL option for accessing your data. I'm not sure if the JDBC data source would fail if not given the jdbc fallback connection. Give it a try and let me know. If that doesn't work, you could always use a scripted datasource.
msp
<p>Hi <br>
</p>
<p>I tried with JNDI URL only ,it was not working.</p>
<p>Can you give me example for the <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">use a scripted datasource?</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thanx</span></p>