Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to check the query behind a data cube/ cross tab
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using a joint dataset in a cube. However, the cosstab is not showing what I can see in the output of the jointdata set or the individual datasets. If I use the individual dataset, the crosstab shows the correct measure but If I use the joint dataset, the cross tab shows much higher value for the same measure and dimension</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have put a filter on the joint dataset to restrict it to only one record. The output of the joint dataset shows correct records but the crosstab seems like multiplying the value</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible to see the query behind the cube/dataset in som logs or some other method?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Any way you can reproduce this with the sample database or some sample data in csv files or something? That way, I could see the issue myself and do some testing. Thanks.