Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Interactive viewer switch chart view
Shazam
<p>Hi,<br><br>
I have downloaded the F-Type Server and the BIRT Designer Pro and published the sample project from BIRT.<br>
I played with the interactive viewer and in one report, I found out that you can swith a chart to a table.<br>
How can you do that ? Is this a specific option of the interactive viewing ? Do I have to script something to made it ?<br>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi Shazam,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Switching view is a very cool functionnality provided by the Interactive Viewer, but it is a design thing aivalable with BIRT Designer Pro.</p>
<p>And the good news : no line of scripting !</p>
<p> </p>
<p>First you have to create a report with a table with your data.</p>
<p>Then, just right click on the table icon (bottom right of the table element) and choose in the dialog menu "<strong>Create Chart View</strong>".</p>
<p>That's it
</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;">The swicth view option of IV is automaticaly there when the 2 different views are available.</span></p>
Shazam
<p>Hi GLO_FR,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tested it with a basic report. It works perfectly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Nice functionnality !</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>