Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change direction of pie chart series
kubus
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>how can I change the direction, how my pie chart slices are rendered, into clockwise?</p>
<p>I was wondering, that I only found, that there is an<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/luna/topic/org.eclipse.birt.chart.doc.isv/chart/api/org/eclipse/birt/chart/model/type/PieSeries.html#isClockwise()'>
; attribute "clockwise"</a><br>
- but I dont know how to use it... An example script were very helpful for me.</p>
<p>Thx!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>in the chart wizzard, you have an option for this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Look at the screenshot</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
kubus
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thank you for your reply.</p>
<p>Unfortunately, I have to use an older BIRT version, wich doesn't supply this feature.
</p>
GLO_FR
<p>What version of BIRT are you using ? :huh:</p>
<p>This option is there since BIRT 2.6</p>
kubus
<p>vers. 2.3.2 :unsure: it's bitter</p>
<p>I'm a maximo user....</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Oooooh !</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ll try to find this version and take a look on it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you try to ask the question in the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/forum/18-using-birt-with-maximo/'>Maximo
forum</a></p>