Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt parameter through URL issue
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a Date parameter in my report and named it as Date. When I pass a date parameter to this report, I still get an error that the Date parameter cannot be empty. I pass the below URL</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
https://localhost:8443/Datavis/frameset?__report=Crime%20Analysis.rptdesign&Category=Part2&Period=90&Date=29%20Jun%202014</pre>
<p>As you can see, I have passed the Date parameter in the URL but still getting this error.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, I have formatted the Date parameter as YYYY-MM-d but still in the URL I see the parameter as Jun 29, 2014. I have passed the parameter through a text element as below</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
<script>
function openp1()
{
if ("<VALUE-OF>params["Category"]</VALUE-OF>" != "Part1")
{
window.open("https://localhost:8443/Datavis/frameset?__report=Crime Analysis.rptdesign&Category=Part1&Period=<VALUE-OF>params["Period"]</VALUE-OF>&Date=<VALUE-OF>params["Date"]</VALUE-OF>","_self")
}
}
</script>
<button type="button"
style="width: 150px; height: 30px; color: #5a698b; font: bold 12px Arial;
padding-top: 1px; padding-bottom: 1px; background: #ddddff; text-align: center;"
onclick=" openp1()";">Part1
</button></pre>
<p>I will appreciate if you can help me fix this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>did it works with a format like 29/06/2014 or 06/29/2014 (depending on your locale)</p>