Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
sort crossstab by custom key
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to sort a crosstab. In the sort key, I have used the following condition.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
if (params["Category"].value == "QOL")
{
data["Current_Cat1/Part1 YTD::Category"]
}
else
{
dimension["Cat1"]["Part1 YTD::Category"]["Part1 YTD::sort"]
}</pre>
<p>
The sort on first condition is not working. I have verified that the params["Category"] is indeed "QOL" and the first condition is met but still the sort is not working</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I simply use</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
data["Current_Cat1/Part1 YTD::Category"]</pre>
<p>then the sort works but If I put this inside the condition, then the sort does not work even if the condition is met</p>
<p> </p>
<p>One more thing. If I check the dropdown list, I can see data["Current_Cat1/Part1 YTD::Category"] but if I open the javascript expression, I do not see this measure. I can only see the groups and dimensions inside cube but not the measures</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Arif</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you attach a sample showing your issue that I can run? That way I can see your setup and what you're trying to do. Thanks.