Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MS-IE 6.0 Crashes
System
We use MS-IE 6.0 and when I work with a large DCT, I am able to input data and save it, but when I click on 'Close', MS-IE 6.0 crashes and tries to generate the MS report...
The DCT has 3 large drop down list boxes (2 of them have all 50 states, and one has 32 locations). If I remove one of the state drop down list boxes, then MS-IE does not crash. Note that both state drop down list boxes have their own unique select names. So it seems like a resource problem ? Has any one else experienced this problem?
My guess is that the DCT will need to be broken into two parts and then can combine them with the TPL.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There are some known problems with large DCRs and 5.5.2 SP2. If you have a valid support contract,check out this link:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49702
I don't know what version you are running, so I don't know if this is related, but it could be.
Regards,
lissa