Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar chart tooltip showing less numbers than what is being plotted
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have plotted budget against employees in a graph. The aggregation is sum. If I run the report, the default tooltip shows correct value and matches the Y axis.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, If In the tooltip expression of Y value series, I put the same field (row["Budget"]), the tooltip shows much less value than what is being plotted. For example, one value is 9 million but what tooltip shows is close to 1 million</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think the tooltip is not aggregating the individual records. Can someone please help me how to fix this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have answered your question in one of your other posts: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34971-add-other-aggregate-fields-to-chart-that-are-not-present-on-y-axis/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34971-add-other-aggregate-fields-to-chart-that-are-not-present-on-y-axis/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>