Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Possible to link a table to another table?
johnsonj
<p>I have a need where the data to be presented is best represented as a data table (ie multiple columns of data). I need to enable the user to select a row in the table and drill down into deeper details (another table). The problem with the data selectors is they only work on one column at a time. The selector group would be ideal, expect that well, it groups...</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Could you explain this in a little more detail? I'm not sure I'm fully understanding what you're trying to do. Also, this sounds like a design question, so I'm going to move the post to the designing forum.