Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Preview not working
chandra t
<p>Hello all,</p>
<p> I have configured BIRT 3.7.1 on windows 8 machine. Able to open the report designer and create a report , When I try to see preview results It is showing 0 rows and If I try to click ok on the preview tab of the designer I see no action takes place. Have I missed anything else?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
<p>Chandra </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>Have you tested your SQL statement?</p>
<p>Also add the following to your Intialize method</p>
<p>mxReportScriptContext.setDefaultLogLevel("DEBUG");<br>
mxReportScriptContext.setDefaultLogFile("C:/temp/my.log");</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When you run the report it will write a log file to the c:\temp directory, that should give some good information.</p>
chandra t
Thanks for the response , I copied some earlier dump, IF I try to run the old report
I am getting the log messages. If I run a new report not getting any thing
Is something wrong with the dump ?
wwilliams
<p>Can you post your report?</p>
chandra t
<p>William , I am able to see the preview result set but still not able to run it in the preview tab of the designer,<br>
<br>
PFA the sample report<br>
<br>
<br>
Thanks<br>
<br>
</p>
wwilliams
<p>Change your fetch to this</p>
<p>row["wonum"] = test1.getString("WONUM"); <br>
row["status"] = test1.getString("STATUS");<br>
row["changeby"] = test1.getString("CHANGEBY"); </p>
<p> </p>
<p>and change your output columns to lowercase</p>
chandra t
William, My bad I am working on windows 8 machine which is not compatible with
BIRT
Thanks