Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Eclipse preview doesn't render merged cells well
chris.thompson
<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This has been an issue that has persisted for a while ... it hasn't bothered me tooooooo much, but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Whenever I merge cells (both in grid and table), the preview seems to render whatever is inside the merged cells as though it were in one cell (before it was merged).</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example I have a table that spans 5 columns, and I want to put a table caption at the top. So in a header row I merge all 5 cells together, and then center a label. In the eclipse preview, the label renders as though it were in one cell (left-most). However when I run the report with the BIRT engine on a website it renders as you would expect.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If anyone has any fixes for the above, please let me know.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet