Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add average line to chart (without grouping by the x axis)
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a bar chart in which x axis is months and y axis is budget. I want to add an average line that is the average of all months. in the Data binding, I created the average aggregation and then added it to the secondary axis. This average is supposed to be the average of all months and this a horizontal straight line.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, what happens in the chart is that this average is grouped by the months and this I do not get a straight horizontal line. It is the average of each month data and not the average of all months</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone please help me how to achieve this kind of line in the charts</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Hi Arif,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just added a DevShare entry that draws a dynamic average line on the Y-Axis based on all values. (It also draws the minimum and the maximum, but you can easily remove the code associated with those two extraneous lines.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please take a look
@<
;/p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1086-bar-chart-with-dynamic-markerthreshold-lines'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1086-bar-chart-with-dynamic-markerthreshold-lines</a></p>
;