Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Read a client cookie with properties for report
arish
<p>Hello everyone!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a properties file with information about the info used by all my reports deployed with Tomcat.</p>
<p>I want to make that properties file flexible to client by having each one a different properties file.</p>
<p>Ive done a form with the initial properties and the client can modify them. Then i put all properties writed into a client cookie.</p>
<p>The question is how can I do this? im thinking about cookies but I dont know how to read cookie client in server for reading them and using into reports.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance and sorry for my english !!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet